Monday, April 20, 2020

Create Professional Manga Pages











About:

If you want an awesome manga or comic page. You are in the right place!





Based on the story you provide, I will create manga illustration  as desired within 2 days. 

I have been making manga pages for more than five years now. 



- high resolution 300dpi or more output

- commercial use license

- visual novels or game 

- background

- watercolor



I can help you with script or the story. I will provide a professional experience if you communicate your ideas properly. Communication is key here.



You can check more samples at my instagram- @saurabh4027



IMPORTANT- Please message me with details before you place an order or ask me anything



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Rishi was a pleasure as usual. I have used him multiple times and every time is better than the last!

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment