Monday, April 20, 2020

Draw High Quality Caricature For You











About:

 FOR ONE PERSON HEADSHOT AT $15


, png and jpg file.



Order Steps :

1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.

2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and must give review. 


For a HALF BODY drawing you will need a minimum size of 600 x 600  pixels. For FULL BODY, a minimum of 1000 x 1000  pixels.



  • Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing  
If you want changes to your drawing I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.



N.B -You can use your drawing as you wish, but I retain full copyright of any work I create. For an extra 10$    you will have the exclusive right to use the illustration, but I will need to be credited if it's to be published. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job as always

Seller's Response:

Very responsive, excellent work again.

:

Great job! Would use again.

:

easy to work with

:

Great experience. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment