Thursday, April 2, 2020

Draw You An Anime Icon Or Avatar











About:

I will draw you, a friend, your character or already existing characters in my anime style in the format of a simple icon! This is perfect if you want a personalised profile picture for any social media sites! The drawing will only include head and shoulders. I will not draw armour or complicated designs for this gig. For more complex designs please see my other gigs.



I create my artwork using Clip Studio Paint. Finished artwork will be sent to you in the form of a high resolution .png file.



If you are unsure about whether I can draw your character or not, please message me before ordering. Also feel free to message me if you have any questions or special requests.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent artwork and communication!

:

Amazing!!!

:

Good service

:

Buyer made a lot of requests that I did my best to accommodate, perhaps there were some difficulties with communication due to language but in the end we came to a conclusion we were both happy with! The rating doesn't reflect this.

:

thanks for working with me




No comments:

Post a Comment