Friday, April 3, 2020

Illustrate Your Comic Strip











About:

Hello friends--welcome to my NEW GIG!!



This gig is for any  comic strip or comic book illustration. 



***PLEASE send me a message first before you order for clarity and confirmation.



Please describe your order in as much as possible when you order. 

I draw according to your directions--so the more detail, the better the drawing!



If you can’t find what you need on the gig package, send me a message so we can discuss what you need. I am almost always online so rest assured that I’ll send a reply within 24 hours. 

PLEASE take note that if you will use the comic strip for your business, or brand or anything commercially, and you want to own copyright of the comic, please order under the PREMIUM package. 

I would always suggest to send me a message first before you order for clarity and confirmation.

.I DO NOT draw nudes or sexual/sensual content.

 

Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

Awsome!!!!

:

Great working with you again and again........ and again :)

:

This seller exceded expectations, very nice delivery :)

:

great communication, open to feedback, easy revisions

:

Excellent experience :) Will work together again for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment