Thursday, April 2, 2020

Cute Or Serious Cartoon Mascot Or Sticker Pack For You











About:

Hello every one .. 



If you want iMessage cartoon sticker pack,I can design any kind of sticker emojis for you.

i will create with digitally drawn by hand,



  • What I need from you :
  • Your description about the character.
  • [Recommended] Send your image  your desire .from photo or anything.


The result will be delivered to you in size 700x600 pixel,potrait/ landscaped PNG format with transparent background for Premium Quality 3000x3000pixel.

  • (2 mood  $5) ,
  • (Maximum 5 mood on once order)








Thanks for checking my gig and PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT CUSTOM ORDER !




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with this seller was an EXCELLENT experience! He was timely, very easy to communicate with and eager to please. I highly recommend him and I will work with him again in the future.

:

This is my second time working with warsas. Both experiences were great!

:

Good work, The artist is able to connect many elements together

:

the best buyer ever :)

:

Good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment