Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will draw portraits, pets or anything in my pop art style

I will draw portraits, pets or anything in my pop art style












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Pop Art Rules!

I'll draw your portrait, your pet or anything you can think of in my own modern style of Pop Art.

I will turn your ideas into an art work full of color.
Perfect to be printed in any format, to promote your products, to boast of an original design in your social networks or to surprise with a different and beautiful gift.

  • for $10 you'll get a basic portrait (1500px) in JPEG format, one figure head to shoulders (of you or your pet) 

For custom orders the price varies in accordance to its complexity.

If you are interested please just send me a message with your idea or your photo (if you want a portrait) and you will know the price and the time when it will be finished.

My work is handmade using design programs (without plug-ins or filters)

BEFORE ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT ME

Reviews


nicknigro:Thanks for delivering this gig on time and to a great standard

rayarmas:Outstanding experience!\r\nThank you so much.

tommymonahan:This is the artist to use!

rayarmas:Great experience. Excellent buyer, Very friendly and easy to work with.

tommymonahan:This artist is wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment