Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will draw avatar from your picture

I will draw avatar from your picture












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> I'll make a CARTOON LOOK from your picture.
draw exactly like the photo. so please send me a good shot photo of you :)

note :

head and shoulder
5$ for each figure
Send me your best quality photo
Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shot

price :
-  1 figure =$5   
-  2 figure =2x$5=$10   
-  3 figure =3x$5=$15   
-  4 figure =4x$5=$20

max. 4 figures.


You will get the result size 800x800 pixel in the transparent background. If need big size best for print  and Commercial Use License please add extra gig.  

If you satisfied with my job, please subscribe it to your friend, your colleague and your family

thank you


Reviews


frankzastrow:Awesome result.

nanamhayonk:thank you very much

germanulloa:very good job.

nanamhayonk:thank you very much

kdostoreofficie:Very good service


No comments:

Post a Comment