Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will draw Black and White Caricature. 1 person - Head and shoulders

I will draw Black and White Caricature. 1 person - Head and shoulders












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">   I'm an portrait and caricature painter, with 30 years of experience. I will draw black and white caricature and send it to you for $10.     
    $10 FOR ONE B&W HEADSHOT  .
  Actually my works are Portratures. "Portraitures - standard semi-real caricatures. This form is close to more portrait spec, and less exaggeration. For example, for people who want more realism, but not yet an exact portrait".
 1. $10 FOR ONE B&W HEADSHOT( jpg.png. file).
 2. $20 - extra figure on the same picture.
 3. $20 - draw your caricature in color.
 4. $20 - draw small funny body.
 5. $20 - include items, background.
 6. $20 - deliver this order extra fast, in only 5 days. 
Steps :
        1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
        2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 
        3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED "EXTRAFAST", PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO COMPLETE YOUR WORK IN SHORT PERIOD. Thank you for understanding.
  Delivery from 24h. to 29 days. Check my videos -https://youtu.be/0oSp6dkIqNY

Reviews


darvis13:The artwork was fantastic. Everything was as ordered.

nickyfin:Thank you David!

williamlglenn:I love it, impressive

nickyfin:Great buyer! Thank you!

amihi4:Turned out pretty neat!


No comments:

Post a Comment