Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do streetwear cartoon designs

I will do streetwear cartoon designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Hi! I'm making Tshirt and character designs in Illustrator for 4 years now as a freelancer.

I'm pretty sure you've seen a lot of famous cartoon characters made into high fashin/streetwear icons, wearing yeezys and things like that on Instagram, Tumblr or Facebook, well, there's a good chance that you've met one of my older designs.

If you always wanted to get your own idea of Bart Simpson in a pair of Fear of God boots paired with a clean Supreme shirt made into reality, so you can print some awesome stickers of it to your friends, you just found the perfect graphic designer for the job.


Reviews


henyesuave:Thanks just what I wanted

jrunnerbeatz:good work

skewgene:Perfect! Thanks

wyattpadgett:Goooooooooood

:


No comments:

Post a Comment