Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw a headshot portrait of you in dragon ball z style

I will draw a headshot portrait of you in dragon ball z style












About:

If you love Dragon Ball designs and want to know how would you look as a super saiyan, this is your chance!

I can draw a headshot portrait of you, your friend or anyone you choose as a Dragon Ball character!
Perfect designs, as originals, not as those weird-looking fan made designs you see everywere.

Buy the gig you need and make your inner child enjoy as much as i do.

This are the Packages:

Saiyan: Black/Brown hair headshot portrait, simple coloring, no shadows/lights.

Super Saiyan: Original black/brown hair or level 1 super saiyan (blonde hair), simple coloring, no shadows/lights.

Legendary Saiyan: Original black/brown hair or level 1-4 to god super saiyan (pink or blue hair), full coloring (lights and shadows included), Dragon Ball universe background.

  • Character design is UP TO ME, unless you clearly specify which character you want to look like.

  • For Super Saiyan and Legendary Saiyan gigs you can choose either normal (non blonde saiyan) look for the first one, and normal (non blonde) to super saiyan 4 style.

  • Check out my gig extras.

  • All the packages are headshot portraits only. I can make full body portraits as well. Once again, check out my gig extras.

Reviews


shulomixx:AWESOME .. excellent job

jonathancg24:Thank you very much! Excellent buyer, outstanding experienc!

moiseretou:Great job, vert good work thanks you vert much !!!

jonathancg24:Thank you bro. Outstanding Experience!

sarahmahoney999:My boyfriend is a huge DBZ fan so I got this picture for Christmas. I think he'll love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment