Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will make a flat avatar into your photo with my style

I will make a flat avatar into your photo with my style












About:

Hi All Buyer and Seller!

I am a Vector Designer. I Will do a Flat Avatar of your Image  in my style Check my sample.
You just send me a picture of your Image and I will draw them in my  style.
If ordering a Full body drawing, please send a full body picture of your Image
These are great for framing, profile pictures, or to be printed on T-Shirts, mugs or even as a personalized Gift!

Check out my Gig Extras for options!

-Add Shoulders: +$5
-Full Body:  +$10
-High Resolution: +$5 6000x6000px300dpi resolution.
-Commercial Use: You will get full commercial rights for the product:+$10
-Source File: Properly layered easily editable PSD/Ai file  +$10
-Add Wordings: Add up to ten words given by you  +$5
-Add Background: Image provided by you or as per my choice  +$15
If you have any question feel free to contact me 

Reviews


nasiroon_3d_2d:Great seller

deshi_cutter:Outstanding Experience!

nasiroon_3d_2d:Thank you

deshi_cutter:Outstanding Experience!

nasiroon_3d_2d:Very Fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment