Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw a cute cartoon from your photo

I will draw a cute cartoon from your photo












About:

For $5 you will get :
- a cute cartoon head to shoulder in 800x800 px format file png transparant and jpg
- 2 minor revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you. 
- add object or change body you must order another extra gig.

i can make multiple shot maximum 5 shot, it cost $25 
make sure you send clear photo for best cartoon result

contact me if you want custom order.

Thanks,

Reviews


darknessuk:a friend said how good she is and she was not wrong,

nex54321:Great job, you're great at what you do

fvrr2005:Great style match for me, like my soul mate!

rissarare:Awesome! Thank you very much

bbradford71:Great Job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment