Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw cartoon and caricature

I will draw cartoon and caricature












About:

Hiwelcome to my gig
I can draw any cartoon or caricature for youonly send for me a picture of yourself or idea who you like make into a cartoon or caricature and I will draw it.
don't forget cartoon and caricature is a gold key for attracting more fans and more lover.
Please note first I draw a sketch for you and if you like it, then I do make coloring for you.
please tell me size your work if you will order many number works, please contact to me.
thank you

Reviews


williamlglenn:excellent work, definitely will be contacting you soon.

francecartoon:It was my pleasure.Thank you!

galenblumenthal:yes yes yes

francecartoon:Thank you very much!

nitayezri:thank you very much I highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment