Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will make drawing picture from your photo

I will make drawing picture from your photo












About:

I'll make a CARTOON LOOK from your picture.
draw exactly like the photo. so please send me a good shot photo of you. :-)


Note:
  1. Head and shoulder only.   
  2. Multiple figures are welcomed (5$ for each figure)
  3. [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  4. I can't draw your logo, please send your logo (png) if needed.
  5. Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  6. Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(
  7.  Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
  8. The result will be delivered to you in size 1100x777 pixel, landscaped, and .PNG format with transparent background
  9. I do not accept pictures of famous people / celebrities.


The best quality photo from you determine the best results as well.

if you like my gig, please PRESS SAVE button, and share it with your friends and family.



Feel free to contact me first.

Thank you.

Reviews


orlov012:Great work!

broomvector:glad to work with you please come again Thank you very much

jenkcarpenter:Fantastic work. I’m a repeat customer and always satisfied!

broomvector:glad to work with you please come again Thank you very much

jenkcarpenter:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment