Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw your amazing cartoon portraits.

I will draw your amazing cartoon portraits.












About:

I will draw a Cartoon Caricature of you 

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first 
Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests 

IMPORTANT:
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)

Steps to place an order:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button or packages button) if you have any question about anything or you don't know how to place order contact me.
2. send me the photo that you want cartoon portrait(Good quality must), 
3. receive your portrait, complete the order and provide review. ( regular size 1000x1000, 300dpi).
That's all.

Thank you




Reviews


iamther1:Dude killed it on this order!

cisuli:Works very fast and answers questions quickly. Super good. thank you

vodamit:he is amazing artist, wanna order again next time

ayoub_bou:Thank you

jamiedavis434:It was great!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment